Regarding latest network issues - 03 Mar 2023
I just want to make you aware that we have been experiencing intermediate connectivity issues due to a ongoing DDoS (Distributed denial of-service attack) since last weekend, and have been actively working on mitigating the attack, but due to the nature of the attack, there is only so much we can do, however, we did make further changes to our network configuration that seem to have improved (fingers crossed) the situation.
So if you see a low player count, please note it is not because iGunZ is dying, it's because players were likely knocked off the server and just rejoined.
As this situation changes, we will keep you updated, until then, thanks for all the support, and we hope to see you ingame!
VALENTINE'S UPDATE - 15 Feb 2023
- Fixed Character Select Freezing Issue
- Removed Sakura from Ranked Shop
- Added Iris Katana to Ranked Shop
- Added Hibiscus Katana to Ranked Shop
- Added Hot Pink, Violet, and Lavender Shot Colors to Ranked Shop
- Fixed Spooky Town (but actually this time)
- Ninja Hair got skipped in a few updates, but is now permanently in the shop
- Corrected bounty price and level on Stars Jjang and Ninja Hair
- Renamed AddPoints set to Brimstone Apostle
- Removed logo from SubPar Cafe Shirt and renamed it to Emerald Sports Jacket
Added Valentine's Outfits for both female and male Contributed by @NirDine#9491 (Available for 24 hours only along with the Valentine's Shotgun!)
In this update, we are rolling out our perks for the @CONTRIBUTOR role. Those who have contributed code, models, or other types of content to the project can now be recognized with Rainbow names in-game as well as Rainbow Shot Colors and Rainbow Sword Colors. (more exclusive items will come to these lovely folks in the future)
MINOR UPDATE - 04 Feb 2023
- Fixed ladder channel chat clearing when a new game starts
- Upgraded Ranked Leaderboard logging for database
- Fixed ranked 3v3 not getting points/gems
- Show appropriate tier names in the "Rank Info" button
@here Let's rock!
UPDATE IS HERE - 24 Jan 2023
- Set controller/joystick sensitivity to 0 default
- Update ranked tier icons - designed by @Rain
- Fix bug that makes it so you're unable to queue if a match failed to start (if someone crashed or alt f4 after ranked match found)
- Update UI players in Queue correctly if someone crashed or alt f4 after ranked match found
- Change the Match failed to start warning to be more informative and make it a chat message instead of a popup because it can be annoying if you're in a room while this happens
- Remove players from their room and place them in ranked channel when a ranked match is found
- Add custom message saying user left to a ranked game when the game takes you out of a room to a ranked game
- Lowered the drop chance of Expert pages from all bosses
- Fixed Scrider event boss visibility
- Lowered the trail effect lifetimes on ice and poison elements
- Infinite ammo option in training rooms
- Removed ranged training weapons and grenades from shop
- Raised the sell price of all Trophy items in Quest to 500BP
- Shop pricing fixes along with new items added in regular and ranked shop along with event items
⦁ AddPoints level 15 set
⦁ Star element effect
⦁ 4 new sword trail colors
⦁ Red crown for people who reach Rank Z in ladder
⦁ Chicks JJang
@everyone Let's Rock!
Trojan/Virus/Malware warnings - 05 Jan 2023
Hope everyone is having a fantastic new year so far!
I just wanted to make everyone aware that the trojan/virus/malware warnings you're receiving from your Antivirus software is a false positive.
What this means is that our executables are not digitally signed, so many antivirus's like Windows Defender considers them a virus/trojan/malware due to that lack of signature.
We do attempt to submit our executables to every antivirus company that is well known, however, whitelisting our executables are at their discretion, and it could take weeks for us to receive a response, so our recommendation is to whitelist the GunZ.exe and Launcher.exe within your C:\Program Files (x86)\International GunZ\client folder or wherever you installed iGunZ with your antivirus or security suite, as well as checking our FAQ or Discord for further troubleshooting steps, because pretty much any issue you have can be answered by reading the FAQ.
Once again, thanks for playing, and Let's Rock!